We are recruiting for those with a passion for digital into one of our County teams.
We’re looking for individuals with skills in digital to join our Media & Communications Team responsible for how Cheshire Scouts look from the outside, and equally how our teams communicate internally.
Who are we looking for?
- Those with interest or experience in writing and sharing news
- Those with a background in graphic design or digital imagery software
- Those that can assist with copywriting to updates on mini projects
- Those that have experience in photography and videography
- Those that are experienced in gaining traction on social media
What does volunteering look like?
The formation and volunteering within the Media & Communications Team is extremely flexible. We need presences at key events throughout the year, and there are weekly communications from #TeamCheshire both internally and externally. Being part of the team will be very exciting, fast-paced, and at the forefront of developments within Scouting both in Cheshire and nationally.
Fancy the challenge?
Fill in the form below to express interest, and we’ll reach out for a first conversation.